RebelMouse

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Lemon-Like Week, Two Day In...

Life Hands You Lemons
A weird day ... I wrapped up a bookkeeping client's 2012 so far as I could take it; numbers have been turned in.  It is so odd doing contract work now that I've become an "employee" type again.  It feels disruptive in a way.  I felt like I was "cheating" on my current job. LOL  Thing, too, I'm really just a "middle woman" to the process - I have no contact with the CPA, ... I feel like it's not a good fit ... this may be the last year for this particular client.  There are other reasons that layer upon each other that have brought me to this decision, really.  Not a bad thing... just a changing thing.

This week is off to a strange start; my Monday felt very tense ... today was weird.  Tomorrow?  I feel like this week is the proverbial "life handing you lemons" challenge.  Not that absolutely everything is sour - but rather, it's just not that pleasant.

However, Thursday is looking like a great day already... I have a meeting scheduled with someone that I've been wanting to meet in person for a while.  Not sure what to expect... just happy that it is finally getting to have an opportunity to occur.  Just might turn this week around and put a happy skip in the Friday, Saturday portion of the week. :)

At my follow-up doctor's appointment today, all things looked good - there is still concern about my tonsils.   Ugh... I am going to keep a special attention to my throat this year and see if maybe the number of sore throat instances goes down.  If there are more than 2 or 3 ... doc thinks we might look at taking those tonsils out.  Bleh!

Not much else to cover - today is really just a basic, flat "diary journal entry" kind of day.  I'm sure I'll get better at this as I stick to it.  More soon.

No comments: