RebelMouse

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Asking for Help...

I started a Crowdfunding page after listening to a TED talk that reminded me that it is perfectly OK to ask others for help... so here's my link:



Basically I've been struggling with bills since March of last year... that's right, it's almost been a year already since the surgery.  Well, another bill popped up that is nearly $2000 so I thought I would jump on Crowdfunding (aka "GoFundMe") to ask for help.  I do have an Angel Level reward, for those who donate $50 -- so, please take a moment to consider if you would be able to donate at that level, or even if you can only donate $5... every little bit will be deeply appreciated and will help me pay off this bill.

Thank you to all those who are able to assist with this project...

No comments: